At Aberrant Interactive we provide a fundamental idea and core concept behind having a ‘corporate image’. Logo design and identity design have different roles; that together, form a perceived image for a business or product.
It is the consistency of this core idea that makes Aberrant Interactive a perfect solution for your business. It is not purely some colors, some typefaces, a logo and a slogan. We provide a complete personalized solution to meet your needs.
What is identity design? One major role in the ‘brand’ or ‘corporate image’ of a company is its identity. In most cases, identity design is based around the visual devices used within a company, usually assembled within a set of guidelines. These guidelines that make up an identity usually administer how the identity is applied throughout a variety of mediums, using approved color palettes, fonts, layouts, measurements and so forth. These guidelines ensure that the identity of the company is kept coherent, which in turn, allows the brand as a whole to be recognizable. The identity, or ‘image’, of a company is made up of many visual devices:
• A Logo (The symbol of the entire identity & brand)
• Stationery (Letterhead + business card + envelopes, etc.)
• Marketing Collateral (Flyers, brochures, books, websites, etc.)
• Products & Packaging (Products sold and the packaging in which they come in)
• Apparel Design (Tangible clothing items that are worn by employees)
• Signage (Interior & exterior design)
• Messages & Actions (Messages conveyed via indirect or direct modes of communication)
• Other Communication (Audio, smell, touch, etc.)
• Anything visual that represents the business.
All of these things make up an identity and should support the brand as a whole. Give us the opportunity to help you visualize your business, individually or as a complete package. Aberrant Interactive can make it happen!
What is a logo?
A logo identifies a company or product via the use of a mark, flag, symbol or signature. A logo does not sell the company directly nor rarely does it describe a business. Logos derive their meaning from the quality of the thing it symbolizes, not the other way around – logos are there to identity, not to explain. In a nutshell, what a logo means is more important than what it looks like.
At Aberrant we provide you with all the tools and help you create a personalized solution to take your business to the next level.